Arkansas has many dry counties, and Pope County is one of them. Below is a map of all dry counties within the state.
Ozark National Forest
Guests are permitted to drink on Mack's Pines' property, however consumption of alcohol is not permitted within the Ozark National Forest. Below are the laws dealing with alcohol laws within the forest. Information was taken from the National Park Service website.
1) It is prohibited for a person to be publicly intoxicated in regards to aberrant behavior or endangerment to oneself, another person, or damage to property or park resources
2) Carrying or storing a bottle, can, or other receptacle containing an alcoholic beverage that is open or seal is broken, or the contents of which have been partially removed, within a motor vehicle in a park is also prohibited.
3) Operating a bicycle while consuming an alcoholic beverage or carrying in hand an open container of an alcoholic beverage is prohibited.
4) It is prohibited for a minor to be in possession of alcohol (under 21 years of age) as well as any type of sale or gift of alcohol to a minor.
5) It is also prohibited to operate or be in actual physical control of a vehicle/vessel while under the influence of alcohol or a drug, or drugs, or any combination thereof, to a degree that renders the operator incapable of safe operation, or if the alcohol concentration in the operator’s blood or breath is.08 or greater.